When you enroll in the Value Copay Plan, Choice HSA PPO Plan, Premier Choice EPO Plan, Kaiser CA HMO 2000 with HSA, or SIMSA Baja CA Premier Access HMO Plan you are automatically covered for prescription drugs.
If You Are Enrolled in a Medical Plan Administered by HealthComp (Value Copay Plan, Choice PPO Plan or Premier Choice EPO Plan), you can purchase prescription drugs through participating retail pharmacies and mail service for maintenance medications.
Access the CerpassRx website at www.cerpassrx.com or download the CerpassRx mobile app from the App Store or Google Play to find participating retail pharmacies, refill or request a new mail service prescription, track order status, view prescription history and more. Use the Subscriber ID on your Medical ID Card to register on the CerpassRx website (do not enter the first 3 letters of your Subscriber ID).
To save money on prescription drugs:
- Always use in-network retail pharmacies. Check the CerpassRx website at www.cerpassrx.com or use the CerpassRx mobile app. You can also call HealthComp at 833-549-2867.
- Know which medications are covered. Click on the link above for the CerpassRx Formulary.
- Use the tools on www.cerpassrx.com.
- Ask your doctor if there is a generic option for any brand-name medications prescribed to you.
- If you take maintenance medications on an ongoing basis, have a 90-day supply delivered to your home through the pharmacy mail service program.
Please note: All specialty medications must be obtained through a CerpassRx Specialty pharmacy. Go to www.cerpassrx.com.
Specified Preventive Drugs Covered at 100%: If you are enrolled in a medical plan administered by HealthComp, medications on the Preventive Therapy Drug List are 100% covered with no deductible when you purchase at an in-network pharmacy.