With COBRA continuation coverage, employees currently enrolled in benefits have the choice to elect to keep certain current benefit offerings. The following benefits may be continued through COBRA:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Limited Purpose Health Care Flexible Spending Account
You will have 60 days from the date your COBRA information is mailed to you to elect to participate in COBRA continuation coverage. Once elected and paid for, your coverage will be be reinstated back to your separation date (or the date your benefits coverage ends because you are no longer benefits eligible) so there will be no lapse in coverage.
If you would like to continue coverage, you are required to enroll in COBRA. If you do not elect COBRA coverage within the 60-day election period, you and your dependent(s) will not be covered.
Our COBRA Administrator
We have partnered with HealthEquity | WageWorks as our COBRA administrator.
HealthEquity | WageWorks
P.O. Box 223684
Dallas, TX 75222
How to Enroll in COBRA Continuation Coverage
HealthEquity | WageWorks will mail COBRA information to the address we have on file for you in Workday when you experience a COBRA event.
There are two ways you can enroll in COBRA continuation coverage:
- Complete the enclosed COBRA Election Form included in the information mailed to you home and mail it to HealthEquity | WageWorks at at the address above. You can also fax your completed form to 866-450-5634.
- Enroll in COBRA continuation coverage online at mybenefits.wageworks.com.
If you have questions about COBRA continuation coverage or how to enroll, call HealthEquity | WageWorks at 888-678-4881.