The group number for Kaiser Northern CA is 39044. The group number for Kaiser Southern CA is 225775.
- By mail: After you enroll, you should receive an ID card in the mail; check with HealthComp or Kaiser to make sure they have your correct mailing address on file. If an address correction needs to be made, be sure to also update your address in Workday.
- Printing temporary cards: You can log onto the HealthComp or Kaiser website and print temporary cards.
- Via a mobile app: You can also access your ID card on the HealthComp mobile app on iTunes (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
- By phone: Call HealthComp at 833-549-2867 or Kaiser Permanente at 800-464-4000.
- By email: Send an email to HealthComp at email@example.com.
Please contact HealthComp for assistance. Call 833-549-2867 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not getting the support you need, please send an email to the HR Benefits team at email@example.com or call Benefits Support at 888-659-3616.
On average, an emergency room visit is 15 times ($1,575) more expensive than a $105 office visit.
On average, an in-network urgent care facility costs about 40% ($147) more than a $105 office visit. An out-of-network or stand-alone urgent care facility is difficult to regulate and can cost more than an emergency room visit. We have heard some stories where the stand-alone urgent care facilities are adding unnecessary expense to overall charges so buyer beware.
If you are enrolled in the Value Copay Plan, Choice HSA PPO Plan or Premier EPO Plan, you have access to a virtual doctor visit through Teladoc. The cost for a Teladoc visit is:
- Value Copay Plan: $25 copay
- Choice HSA PPO Plan: 10% after deductible (cost is $40 per visit)
- Premier EPO Plan: $20 copay
You also have access to text-based telemedicine through 98point6. The for a 98point6 visit is:
- Value Copay Plan: FREE
- Choice HSA PPO Plan: $5 copay
- Premier EPO Plan: FREE
If you must use an emergency room, try to utilize an in-network facility. Only utilize emergency rooms for true emergencies and remember, if you do use an emergency room and are not admitted, you will be charged an additional $500 copay.