Wisely is a whole new way to get paid! When you sign up for a free Wisely pay card, you’ll receive a reloadable prepaid card that’s yours to keep no matter where you work. And with the myWisely mobile app, you’ll have a simple, convenient way to manage your money, ensure your funds are secure, and plan for your financial future.
With a Wisely Pay Card, you can set up direct deposit if you are currently paid by paper check on payday. Once you have set up direct deposit with a Wisely Pay Card, you have the option to set up DailyPay.
Getting Started with Your Wisely Card
Your Ensign-affiliated employer will fund your card with your pay on payday. You can use the card to purchase goods and services everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted and withdraw cash at all participating ATMs.1 Once your card is activated, you can view your balance on the FREE myWisely mobile app or online at myWisely.com.
Using Your Wisely Card
Use your card anywhere that accepts Visa such as grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, and retail stores.
Use as Signature or Debit
- Signature Transactions: These purchases do not require a PIN and are one of the most efficient ways to use your card. These transactions are without a fee.2
- Debit/PIN Transactions: These are PIN transactions, best used when you want cash back from a merchant. These transactions are without a fee.2
Access your money at ATMs worldwide. Log in to myWisely.com or download the free myWisely mobile app to find in-network, surcharge-free ATMs in your area.
When is Pay Loaded onto a New Wisely Card?
Allow up to 3 weeks after card activation for your pay to begin to be loaded. You can also opt-in to receive your pay and other sources of income up to 2 days early.3 View your balance and detailed transactions on the myWisely mobile app. Sign up for text or email alerts to receive notifications for value loads and low balance.4
How Do I Make a Purchase with My Card?
You can use your Wisely Pay card on the phone, online, or in any store that accepts Visa.5 You can also add your Wisely Pay card to your mobile wallet. Pay with a single touch anywhere Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, or Google Pay™ is accepted. For cash back, use your PIN to make a PIN-based purchase at stores that offer this service, like grocery and convenience stores.
How to Sign up for a Wisely Pay Card
In order to sign up for a Wisely pay card, follow these steps:
- Complete the Wisely Pay Card Training in Ensign Services LMS (available starting Sept. 16, 2022).
- Learn about the benefits of using the Wisely Pay Card
- Explore the features and options available with a Wisely Pay Card
- Find out how to register and activate your Wisely Pay Card
- Contact your HR/Payroll Representative to request a Wisely Card Packet (available starting Sept. 16, 2022).
- Register, activate and upgrade your card account. Information is included in the LMS Training and in your Wisely Pay Card Packet.
- Please refer to the Cardholder Fee Schedule online at myWisely.com or on the myWisely mobile app for applicable fees.
- Adding funds from other sources requires additional cardholder identification verification.
- You must opt into early direct deposit on myWisely.com/pay or myWisely mobile app. Early direct deposit of funds is not guaranteed and is subject to payor’s support and the timing of payor’s payment instruction. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon our receipt of payment instruction with the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Please see full disclosures on myWisely.com or myWisely app. Early direct deposit is not available for DailyPay users.
- Standard text message fees and data rates may apply.
- Additional terms and third-party fees may apply.