DailyPay is an optional payroll benefit that allows you to track, transfer, and save your earnings on your own schedule. It’s an upgrade to our existing payroll system that allows you to access some of your pay faster than you’d otherwise be able to.
DailyPay gives you more control over your pay. You can use DailyPay to avoid late fees and interest charges and to help plan for expenses by:
- Monitoring real-time earnings based on hours worked (free)
- Transferring earnings next-day (free)
- Transferring earnings instantly ($2.99)
- Saving from every paycheck (free)
How does DailyPay work?
DailyPay looks at your earned wages and calculates an Available Balance – an approximation of earnings based on the hours you’ve already worked, minus any withholdings (like taxes, garnishments, etc.). As you work during the week, you will build up your Available Balance.
How much money can I access?
You will have access to any amount up to, and including, the available balance shown in your DailyPay online account. For the first three pay periods after you enroll in DailyPay, your Available Balance will be 50% of your gross pay (25% if you have garnishments, such as child support payments).
After the first 3 pay periods, your Available Balance will be automatically recalculated to reflect 80% of your net pay, after deductions like taxes, retirement contributions, etc. are considered. Remainder pay not included in your Available Balance will be paid to you automatically at no cost on your normal payday.
How quickly will I receive my money?
DailyPay offers two types of transfers: Instant and Next Day.
- Instant: Money is available instantly, 24/7, including nights, weekends, and bank holidays.
- Next Day: Transfers requested prior to 2:30 p.m. PST are available in the morning on the next business day. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
How much does DailyPay cost?
Like an ATM, you only pay for DailyPay when you use it. Instant transfers are $2.99. Next day transfers are FREE for Ensign Affiliates.
How to Sign up for DailyPay
There are four ways to sign up for DailyPay:
- Download the DailyPay App on the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign up at the DailyPay site: (http://www.dailypay.com).
- Text “START” to 66867.
- Scan the QR code below using your phone’s camera or QR Code reader