Voluntary Benefits FAQs

Home/Resources/FAQs/Voluntary Benefits FAQs
Voluntary Benefits FAQs2017-04-18T01:44:22+00:00

For specific questions about the voluntary benefits, refer to your policy or contact UNUM for a copy of your policy. You can register on the Unum website with your Social Security number (SSN) to access policies for which you are enrolled.

If you are enrolled, the following plans may be maintained directly through Unum after you leave your job at an Ensign-affiliated company:

  • Accident
  • Hospital Indemnity
  • Critical Illness
  • Short Term Disability

Supplemental Term Life is can be maintained directly trough Unum if the required form is submitted. This form can be found ensignbenefits.com/resources/forms.

For more information about Voluntary Benefits, click here.